Thursday, July 29, 2010

UNIVERSITY advice UK students only?

im applying for university sept 2010 (currently studying 3 A-level) and need 300 UCAS points to get in my uni will i still get offered a place if my teachers haven't predicted me this





my teachers have predicted me BBC pleaseee help im worried








want to study geographyUNIVERSITY advice UK students only?
No. You won't be offered places at universities requiring better grades.





Choose different universities or work hard get better grades and re-apply.UNIVERSITY advice UK students only?
You can try applying for a couple but the teachers predictions are usually quite accurate, and even quite generous, so its unlikely a university will take you on if your predicted grades are lower than what they need.





Sorry to disappoint :(
  • face mask
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment