Saturday, July 31, 2010

I want to move to Ireland and I am currently living in the UK. Kindly advice whether it is better to stay UK?

of coarse its better ireland it boaringI want to move to Ireland and I am currently living in the UK. Kindly advice whether it is better to stay UK?
go for a trip there first and see if you like it. sounds like a great place though, ive always wanted to go. i love the accent.I want to move to Ireland and I am currently living in the UK. Kindly advice whether it is better to stay UK?
Ireland is a lovely place to live....you will love it here - not so much crime as in the UK and you will be made very welcome.
brilliant place ..brilliant people,,,sh.tty weather...if you stay undercover you will be OK...
North or South? No experience of Southern Ireland, but the Northern Irish rock!!!
better to move to Iraq than Ireland they don't hate us as much
Stay in England.

No comments:

Post a Comment