Saturday, July 31, 2010

I need a cheap return plane ticket from Romania (Bucharest) to UK (Leeds/Bradford). Any advice?

I'll be travelling from Bucharest at the end of June and returning at the beginning of August. Please suggest cheap airlines/routes. I need to make other arrangements so I have to book in advance. Thanks.I need a cheap return plane ticket from Romania (Bucharest) to UK (Leeds/Bradford). Any advice?
Try www.whichbudget.com





Select Romania and look for cheap deals.I need a cheap return plane ticket from Romania (Bucharest) to UK (Leeds/Bradford). Any advice?
Andrew, I already checked Whichbudget for you, that's why I posted the answer I did for you. The ONLY thing is Wizz to airports outside of London. I expected you would have at least given an answer a try before selecting it.

Report Abuse



I don't see anything from Leeds or nearby. Closest low-cost flight looks like Wizz from Stansted. http://www.wizzair.com
  • face mask
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment