Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Hi all loking for some advice I have been convicted of drink driving in the uk and am traveling?

I am going to nepal to climb everest in april and the u.s straight after. Will it be a poblem for me to go to these places with a D,U,I conviction. Will customs at the u.s not let me in as a result of this? Hope you can help!Hi all loking for some advice I have been convicted of drink driving in the uk and am traveling?
I can tell you unequivocally that the United States will let you enter the country as long as you have a valid passport. Your DUI conviction will NOT get in the way of you visiting the U.S., but you may not be able to drive a rental vehicle here with a DUI on your record, so you'll need to either (a) check with the major rental car companies here like Hertz, Avis, Enterprise, and Alamo if you plan to rent a car, or (b) have someone else drive, or (c) just don't rent a car at all.

No comments:

Post a Comment