Thursday, July 29, 2010

Counsil house UK residents i Need Your Advice !?

My girlfriend and I are currently living at my mothers house in Kent. Now my mother has met a new boyfriend and is selling her house to move to a new place with him.My girlfriend and I have nowhere to go now.She is actually on the council list but we may need to get a place quickly. We cant afford to rent from agencies. Will the council find a one bed flat for us? because once my mums house sells we will be basically homelessCounsil house UK residents i Need Your Advice !?
hi mate my wife and i had to rough it in a graveyard for a while in t.wells-but they can't make you homeless legally-need a clue to wat part of kent,i'm still here but housed now-we had to do a stint in a hell hole -halfway house together but it was worth it.x contact me if you like.xCounsil house UK residents i Need Your Advice !?
Good luck kid's.Thank you voter's.x

Report Abuse



go to your local housing office and tell them exactly what is happening, it might get you more points towards a council house.





tell your girlfriend to get in touch with social services they might be able to help.

No comments:

Post a Comment