Saturday, July 31, 2010

How can I drive more UK traffic to my website? Advice please?

I am not having major joy with my website and was wondering if anyone had a check list of to do's for a website to make sure it was ranked higher on google/yahoo/other search engines.How can I drive more UK traffic to my website? Advice please?
Make sure you have good meta tags and keywords on the home page of the site for the crawler bots / spiders to read.


Make sure the content is unique and interesting. If your site sells books for example, you're going to have a hard time beating Amazon etc. in the site poularity rankings.


Encourage other sites to link to your site.


Submit your site to as many search engines as possible manually.


Try to get your site reviewed by web pundits / reviewers.





If you really want success, pay a website promotion outfit to do the job. They know all the tricks.How can I drive more UK traffic to my website? Advice please?
my friend i have the perfect website for you. it includes over 1000 links to free advertising websites including free directories, free search engine submissions, free viral marketing, free top keywords and much much more


http://www.freeaddsgalore.me.uk


investing in the big daddy search engine and program hoppers will prove very profitable
look up meta tags and add some in, worked wonders on my site and friends....
  • face mask
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment