Thursday, July 29, 2010

Need some advice on community care grant in the uk?

i was wondering if i can claim for some clothes via the community care grant, recently i was throwing out of my old home and i had lost everything. i am now livingwith my new partner., but when i was throwing out i basically only had the clothes i was standing in. so can i claim for clothes?Need some advice on community care grant in the uk?
Hi,





Firstly, the first link I have left from the direct.gov website, is a number where they may be able to assist with your enquiry or transfer you to alternative department.





This is if the second link doesn't answer your question. I'm assuming from what I have read, you should be able to get maintenance money that would enable you to make a purchase for clothes.





I hope this helps


Cheers


Liverred

No comments:

Post a Comment