Saturday, July 31, 2010

Trying to find my dad- help and advice UK?

I would like to find my dad and contact him, my mum used to talk to him but we moved and lost contact, i have never met him, mum said he said i could go up and stay with him (he lives in scotland, i live in cornwall) Ive tried googling his name but nothing. I think we would get along fine, just need some help.








ThanksTrying to find my dad- help and advice UK?
Try the electoral registers for the area you last knew for certain he was in. Don't know if this will halp, but it's a starting place if nothing else.Trying to find my dad- help and advice UK?
as well as the Electoral roll, contact the Salvation Army Tracing dept, i did when i wanted to find a family member and they found her for me, i went to our local SA and they gave me a form to fill in, I have sent you a link, as you might be able to do it on line, if not give them a ring and get a form. Good luck finding your dad.





http://www1.salvationarmy.org.uk/familyt鈥?/a>
I'm in the business of tracing people.





Contact me through my profile leaving me as much information about him as you can, and I'll see what I can do.





If you're under 18, I'll need to know that you have your mothers' permission.
Have you tried a search on 192.com


Think you get a couple of free searches..


I`m in North Lanarkshire Scotland so if i`m anywhere near and can be of any assistance let me know





Hope you find what you need ..





http://www.192.com/
ask Tricia Goddard
ask Jeremy kyle
go to google.co.uk and search 411 it works

No comments:

Post a Comment