Thursday, July 29, 2010

How to get uk visa? Please advice asap?

Hi,


I am run small web development firm. I never files income tax becuase my company annual income less than 1.5 lakhs. I want short visit to UK. Any one tell me which visa should apply i have a client. he told he will send invitation if needed. Please advice for the same I m 37How to get uk visa? Please advice asap?
You need to apply for a short term working visa , if you did what i did once go on a holiday using a holiday visa then, you could get fined many many $$$$. But it depends on what you will do there if you plan to study work or just holiday. Safest is to get a work visa/permit least risky :D





Good Luck





Edit: forgot to mention , where you come from plays a big role in if you even need a visa

No comments:

Post a Comment