Sunday, August 22, 2010

Who can you phone in the uk who can give you advice about working in the US?

Looking to go to either new york or laguna to work for 6 months so looking to speak to someone who can give me some direction and help to achieve this.thanksWho can you phone in the uk who can give you advice about working in the US?
Give some more detail. I'm just off the phone with my buddy from N Wales, who has just moved to N Carolina, and we were talking about a house he's signing a contract for today as well as the company relocation package. I trevel frequently to the US too. So my knowledge is all in the context of corporate life, and if you are in that same area, I might be able to help.





If you're just thinking about how you'd like to go to the US, then don't ask me, I don't like the place !Who can you phone in the uk who can give you advice about working in the US?
american embassy are very helpfull , try their web site
try the us embassy
it depends on what type of work ur looking for.you may need a visa.try the embassy

No comments:

Post a Comment