Sunday, August 22, 2010

I'm going to the UK tomorrow, what do you advice me to look at to see how is life over there?

I'm going there for few weeks, what do you advice me to see to get an idea of the overall lifestyle there? (not turistic stuff, just real life)I'm going to the UK tomorrow, what do you advice me to look at to see how is life over there?
The architecture I think has a big impact on society in the UK. The buildings tend to be renovated and rehabed rather than replaced as they are here in Florida. It adds a sense of stability and permanence that is missing here. I think that permeates to every area of life, even realationships. The bilsing that people live and work in have a big impact on their lifestyle and way of life. The general public seems to live iand work in smaller spaces that effects their relationships. Socialization is done in bars and their attitude to alcohol and drinking is different from here. You will see people have their lunch and a drink at lunchtime and then go to the pub after work to wind down, or go home and come back out again to the bars. Pubs or bars play a large part in the lifestyle. You will also notice there are no drive throus and a lack of fast food take aways. You will also notice that public transport is a big part of transportation over there, families in general tend to have only one car for the entire family. The transport system is good and frequent, it runs all night long and effects how peopel get around and you will see a lot more people on the streets as they wait for the bus or walk to the train or their bus stops. You will also notice that the TV has limited stations. It hink too that people there are more altruistic and I think that comes from rubbing shoulders with each other more frequently on a day to day basis.I'm going to the UK tomorrow, what do you advice me to look at to see how is life over there?
go to the big city and the small towns very different lots of historic places.
You sure you can take Real British life
KISS YOUR TAIL GOOOOOD BYE

No comments:

Post a Comment