Sunday, August 22, 2010

I have an Indian friend who is looking to move to the uk - Advice please?

My friend is a single mum of one, and she wants to come to the uk.





She is Muslim and is concerned about the move which is understandable, is there a muslim group she can join and what other advise can i give her?I have an Indian friend who is looking to move to the uk - Advice please?
stay where you are....our country is too over crowded as it is!!


we don't need another foreigner sponging off hard working tax payers!!!!I have an Indian friend who is looking to move to the uk - Advice please?
Hi Broken ade.





The question depends on the person herself, I have found some information below to give you an idea of what is needed to enter the UK.





Importantly she needs to get permission from the father to bring the child over with her. If the father has died she has to provide a death certificate.





She needs to have 2300 pounds in her bank account for at least 3 months prior to seeking immigration to the UK, she also needs to prove where this money came from. Read the information from the web site I have provided.





I hope there is some success in her travel and hope to hear the good news





Her religious believe has nothing to do with the immigration procedure and I am also disappointed to find such racist and unwarranted remarks





Best wishes, The Honest One
Haha this is the best question I have seen ALL day!





Yes there surely are plenty of muslim groups in the UK she can join. I would go so far as to say there are quite literally millions.

No comments:

Post a Comment