Sunday, August 22, 2010

I caught my husband of 2 months with a prostitute. both UK but working in UAE. Legal advice?

Dont know how to go about proceedings here regarding the law.I caught my husband of 2 months with a prostitute. both UK but working in UAE. Legal advice?
Whose both Brits? You and hubby or him and the hooker?








I think the UAE takes a much more dimmer opinion of prostitution than the UK or US. I think they take hookers and lay a lash across their backs a couple dozen times.





In any case...check with your embassy for info. They'll get you on the right track.





Man...60 days. Honeymoon is over baby.I caught my husband of 2 months with a prostitute. both UK but working in UAE. Legal advice?
You need legal advice so you should find an attorney.
UAE Marriage law fully counts for the man, not the woman.





You have to conclusively prove he is being adulterous- if you can- congrats- he can get sent to jail out there!

No comments:

Post a Comment