Monday, August 23, 2010

Can I play Japanese Nintendo Wii in the UK. Any advice on this please as I have ordered one for sons chrostmas

Can you play the Japanese version of Nintendo Wii in the UK. Any information about this would be great as I have one for my 2 sons christmas gift with a few games. I am just hoping there will be no problems.Can I play Japanese Nintendo Wii in the UK. Any advice on this please as I have ordered one for sons chrostmas
yeah i guess so. great choice on buying the wii. :DCan I play Japanese Nintendo Wii in the UK. Any advice on this please as I have ordered one for sons chrostmas
you will need a diffrent power supply cord which you can find at any store.
Wow..I hate to be the one who ruined it for you, but the console wont play any UK. games.


and also unfortunately everything will be in Japanese......so not only will you have to special order the games from eBay or a sedentary source, they may need to learn Japanese...
Q: Is the Wii a region-free system? In other words, can the console play games from America and Japan without limitations?





A: No. Nintendo of America mistakenly stated that Wii games were region free, but the subsidiary has since corrected itself. Wii games - both internally developed and from third parties - will include region locks that prevent American users from playing Japanese imports on their system, and vice versa, according to Nintendo.
I think if its a Japanese Wii, it would be the same, as long as you buy the english games...

No comments:

Post a Comment