Monday, August 23, 2010

Employment Advice Please? UK?

I have not worked for around the last 5 years. The reason for this is depression. I trully want to get back to the employment scene. But I have problems.


I have what is called a 'Learning Disability'-motivation and bad memory problems due to a head injury.


I have been in touch with the Disablment Employment Adviser at the Job Centre


and have been given a few options but not what I want to take just yet.


I was told some years ago that with having a L.D., I can have as many job trials as I want. But when I questioned this I was told I can only have one job trial and that's it.


Does anyone know of what sort of things I can do with having a L. D.


I feel like I am banging my head up against a brick wall and am getting nowhere.


Any help appreciated.





Would appreciate anybodys answers who have been in or have the same probs as me. Thankyou againEmployment Advice Please? UK?
I would suggest you take some part-time employment





even some hourly jobs ... like mowing lawns, aiding shop keeping , domestic....


just to keep u busy ...





GET STARTED





just 2 keep u'rself busy for awhile


will help u overcome depression ...





Do it slowly , but do it


.... guess slowly u will revert back to mainstream life





--- very best of luck ,, and my prayers

No comments:

Post a Comment