Monday, August 23, 2010

Would You Advice To Leave USA for London, UK?

I'm a divorced 50 yrs old man residing in Virginia, USA. A few months ago I found my soul mate (future wife) in London, UK via the internet. I'm already established in USA as a middle class citizen. My future wife is also established in London and financially secure. She has a good job (perhaps better than mine), a nice house paid for, and others. Would you advice me to sell my house here, belongings, pack and move for London to live with her as a married couple? Is it better / prudent to reverse the scenario? Thank you much for your input.Would You Advice To Leave USA for London, UK?
I would say go. I too am moving to England to be with the one I love. Have you gone there yet? I would recommend going there 1st if you haven't.... I would also suggest maybe renting out your house, just in case...maybe if you have family that can look after it for you? By the way, where in Va are ya? I was born there, have family there, and am actually moving back there for a while before the big move across the pond lol. (I'm in Cali now..)


Good luck!Would You Advice To Leave USA for London, UK?
Taxes are higher but socialized medicine in your twilight years is a BIG bonus. If you love her enough to be there go for it! Though I would visit once first to be sure you will be able to adapt... London is a rather dirty crowded and small place. More, most people in the UK do not fancy Americans so much.





Good Luck
Why not rent out your house for awhile.... see what happens... sometimes relationships are not the same in person as they are over the phone/internet. This way you will have something to come back to if everything isn't like you dream it will be. And even if it is... who knows you might want to switch countries after awhile.
I did this the other way around. I left everything in the UK and came to Maine to marry the love of my life. Unfortunately he dumped me 2 years later. I've struggled here alone for 6 years now and have decided to go back to the UK.





I would go and visit London first, see what you think of it before you commit yourself absolutely.





The UK is a great place though! I can't wait to get back.





Good luck!
Ud b betta reversing it coz of da taxes. Fanks a lot Mr G Brown.
The best i can advice is tfor you to put your house on rent. That will be done if only you truly love that woman.


Tell her to search for a job for you there so that once you get to that place you won't sitting at home and the woman doing the expenses. one day the love may slightly lower and the woman may rain that insult on you.





If you want to go there then go there as a firm man without relying on anybody .


from Theodore
I think you should rent your house out and go to London and get to know this person before you go and change your whole life.
Go first %26amp; check it out. Nice place. Rains a bit though. Of course i am in California which is really nice too
If you'll be happier, then absolutely!
i would go there before i would make that decision
if it would make u happy than YEAH go. but also keep in mind that when u transfer dollars to euros, u won't get much and it is expensive to visit Europe from almost anywhere.so u might not have money left if u transfered every single cent of ur money u made from the u.s. to euro.





hoped i helped!
I think it would be very romantic. Not only romantic but a adventure as well..


I would first take a ';trip'; out there to kinda get the feel of what you are getting yourself into before you make any rash decisions. You might get out there after selling everything and decide you don't like it.. or shes not right for you or something like that.


Than when things are settled and you have made your decision then go.





I wish the best for you and her..


Good luck hun
You couldn't find a soul mate in the USA? I honestly believe we have many soul mates if we give it a chance.





I just got back from London- horrible place. Depending on where you are living in VA you could be in for a shock. I am not saying don't take a chance, but don't sell everything and move permanently. Rent out your home here and give it a try.





bjork fan they use POUNDS in the UK not Euros.
oh boy, I wouldn't wanna live in UK. Haven't u seen 28 days later, that freaking virus wiped the whole place out.
i donno if u should go 4 her but deff go 4 u





london rocks n its b a great exsperience





but maybe go over there 4 a month or so n see how it works with her then if it doesnt u can come back 2 the usa
if i were you i would just go for it!!! dont hesitate just love and live your life!!!
It depends on the shared priorities. It sounds about even financially, but I'd consider moving to London for no other reason than to use it as a base from which to do some traveling.
Of course. If you really believe that this lady is your soul mate then sell everything and move. However, is there anyone you are leaving behind here (kids,grand kids,etc)?





London is great and the people are awesome! I love a woman with a British accent. Good luck. Let your heart lead you in the right direction!
if i were you...i would definitely go...life is too short for thinking about little concerns...just pack and go and enjoy life.
  • make up
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment