Monday, August 23, 2010

I caught my husband of 2 months with a prostitute. both UK but working in UAE. Legal advice?

Dont know how to go about proceedings here regarding the law.I caught my husband of 2 months with a prostitute. both UK but working in UAE. Legal advice?
You need legal advice so you should find an attorney.I caught my husband of 2 months with a prostitute. both UK but working in UAE. Legal advice?
UAE Marriage law fully counts for the man, not the woman.





You have to conclusively prove he is being adulterous- if you can- congrats- he can get sent to jail out there!
Whose both Brits? You and hubby or him and the hooker?








I think the UAE takes a much more dimmer opinion of prostitution than the UK or US. I think they take hookers and lay a lash across their backs a couple dozen times.





In any case...check with your embassy for info. They'll get you on the right track.





Man...60 days. Honeymoon is over baby.
  • make up
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment