Monday, August 23, 2010

Advice needed! UK internet mobile SIM card plan for international visitors to UK?

I will visit England from Asia in December 2009. I am hoping to find a good UK SIM card, so that i can access Internet while I am in UK.





Objectives:


- No contract (prefer Pay As You Go), I am a tourist to UK only


- Has 3G network


- Data under 1GB


- Price under 50 GBP





I will carry an Unlocked 3G capable blackberry. I read on www.Three.co.uk, it seems to me that their SIM card needs a modem.





I don't need mobile internet on Laptop, just on my blackberry mobile device.





Thanks for your input!Advice needed! UK internet mobile SIM card plan for international visitors to UK?
Best option is to get a local service from RebelFone even before u leave: http://www.rebelfone.com/uk_simcards.asp鈥?/a>

No comments:

Post a Comment