Monday, August 23, 2010

I live in London, Please can someone advice me on where is best to change euros into pounds in the UK?

Is it HSBC? Post office? MNS? Please help...I live in London, Please can someone advice me on where is best to change euros into pounds in the UK?
Banks, post office, some travel agents.





Just don't use the many small money exchange shops in London.. they are very expensive.I live in London, Please can someone advice me on where is best to change euros into pounds in the UK?
Marks %26amp; Spencer definately.
travelex is best look them up online
I changed pounds in to euros at Barclays. The rate was perfect. At Post office it was a bit less... so, I presume Post office should be good in your case
The very best exchange rate is at Marks and Spencers they deal with your exchange quick and effeciently and you get the best rate of exchange. A much better rate than anyone else that I have dealt with.
post office.. commision free =)





well was when i went on holiday...
MARKS %26amp; SPENCER

No comments:

Post a Comment