Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Thinking of buying a brand new car, advice needed UK only.?

I am now 21, I am thinking of buying a brand new car as i will be driving 80 miles a day.





I would like a small diesel car, I would want something over 100 bhp and good mpg, but understand this may not be possible. in addition i want the service costs to be reasonable.





I have 7 grand cash, wont need finance and willing to stretch for the right car.





I have done a bit or research and there are a lot of free insurance deals out there for example FORD range, Mazda 2, Corsa, C2 are all offering free insurance for at least a year, as insurance is around 1000 GBP it makes scene to go for one of theses deals





What car would you recommend?





Thanks Guys





DanielThinking of buying a brand new car, advice needed UK only.?
You also should compare car insurance quotes for different cars before buying one, for example here - carquotes.imess.netThinking of buying a brand new car, advice needed UK only.?
id go for the mazda 2 jap cars are always more reliable than our own british crap.

No comments:

Post a Comment