Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Any advice for teachers trying to work abroad (specif. from US to UK/ Ire) at safe, good schools?

For quite some time, I've been researching living out of the US and in the UK or Ireland. I would like to go for schooling for my second masters degree and work part-time, OR just teach full-time in said countries. I am pretty open to suggestions, but my greatest deal is that I want to be in a good school that is certified and I don't have to PAY in order to teach. There are some companies that find you teaching placement AFTER you pay $5,000 or so...not interested in that. Want upstanding emplyment/ education. I am hoping for real-life, plausable suggestions on how to do this.Any advice for teachers trying to work abroad (specif. from US to UK/ Ire) at safe, good schools?
just to console u that at least one has seen ur problem. I'm not able to answer this question. I suggest you to try some search engines.

No comments:

Post a Comment