Tuesday, November 22, 2011

For avon reps and customers advice please! UK?

Ok so I became an avon representative 2 campains ago, 1st one was good 2nd was ok and so far on my 3rd im doing rubbish! I have 1 order out of a total 40 books i sent out (got about 35 of my books back so not the end of the world)





So basically what im asking is to the customers what makes you buy from your representative and not from the shops/ online.





And secondly to the reps what do you do when you get part way through a campain and are not doing so well to boost your sales?For avon reps and customers advice please! UK?
Hi!!





Wouldn't worry hun its that time of year when the kids are home from school so all the mum's are spendingmoney etc on days out instead of on themselves, once the kids go back to school and everyone starts thinking about Christmas your sales will pick up.





Don't forget a lot of people go on holiday this time of year too.





One idea though is to try putting an extra order frm in customers books saying for a friend or to offer a free gift or discount for those spending over 拢20? Good luck!xxFor avon reps and customers advice please! UK?
I'm on my second campaign. So far, not doing too well. But I'm looking toward my next campaign and getting ready for that one. For my next one, I'm offering a discount on orders. And the one after that I'm offering a surprise gift with an order of $25 or more. The gift depends on what color the present is on the insert of the brochure. I'm also going to start putting my Avon fliers for my web store in all of the brochures to get people to look at it. I Got the ideas from my Avon homepage.
I'm soon to be a Mark rep I'm SO excited UH so I guess I'm a costumer ha





OK I ordered Avon since I was in the 5th grade cause I saw my teacher doing it lol shed come in the class and always bring the teacher goodies lol SO that's why i like ordering from the avon lady





and not everyone has a credit card to order on line with so that why some people choose to have an avon lady and also your image in important too you cant be a lousy looking avon lady or boring you have to tell them why Avon's so great and LOOK for people that likes avon call you Friends and tell them about products that's ate really good but not SO expensive
Ok, Im an Avon Rep/ Unit Leader/ Avon Admin. Asst. and there are tons of ideas to use to boost your sales. The list is lengthy but you can go to our district website at www.avondistrict4956.com and checkout the list. There are tools, tips, tricks, resources, and ideas that should help you out of your rut. Also, try leaving books or business cards in store bathroom stalls, on top of gas pumps, or just on random shelves at walmart. Offer 10% off on customers first orders. Everyone likes a sale.
i wonder if you know what has happened to the avon wet/dry eyeliner pencil


i really want it


email me and let me know plzzzzzzz
I buy from my rep. because she is a friend, I like to help her out sometimes. I mostly buy products that are on-sale though.
visit the following url
I can give you a reason why it can slacken in sales,





I was a Avon rep myself and yes thats what happens pretty annoying when you have pay for the books too!


I now look at the avon book when it comes throu my door and if there is anything i want out of there i go onto ebay and get it much cheaper..





Not sure if thats what ure customers are doing ordering off Ebay,Lets face it would you pay say 拢8 for a product when you can get it fr half price,?





to boost your sales why dont you drop a book in your local shops etc, another area,Dont be put off like i was keep at it and im sure you will pick up again,Not always has people got the money to pay when it comes,Better for the to order nothing than order if ure not going to get an answer from their door cos they cant pay,Then you wud have it all to send back,and thats a pain in the *** itself





Just try what im saying give a shop keeper 1 round abouts as the staff wud have a look through too, Old ppls homes etc








Kay





Hope u do ok x


  • make up
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment