Tuesday, November 22, 2011

I have my first driving theory test in southgate UK im soo nervous any tips, advice, suggestions pleaseee?

ive been revisin this whole week 24-7 like ive eaten the book and have done sooo many different mock test on the web and have alwayz achieved a minimum pass of 44 and maximum of 49 on both parts...


anyone that has taken the test already can u tell me if the questions are realllllllly similiar to the DSA THEORY TEST BOOK?????I have my first driving theory test in southgate UK im soo nervous any tips, advice, suggestions pleaseee?
The questions are probably similar. Relax and you will do even better on the test./





Good luck.I have my first driving theory test in southgate UK im soo nervous any tips, advice, suggestions pleaseee?
Seriously, just do your best. Thats all you can do.

No comments:

Post a Comment