Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Porsche or Maserati? Advice please (UK request)?

I work long hours in my own business and drive a boring ML every day. I want something for the weekends that's quick around a track, even though I'm never taking it to one...! but a car that I can also take on long drives to my holiday apartment (200 mile round trip)... I have decided on a Maserati 3200GT or a 996 series Porsche 911 Carerra 4 in black with red leather whichever one I choose. I don't want to spend more than 拢20k and I don't care about depreciation as I will be keeping it for at least ten years. I have been trying to make this decision for over 6 months now so I just want to see what most other people would do in my situation. Alternative car suggestions welcome, but please keep in mind both my budget and expectations regarding comfort and car style. I certainly don't want a Subaru Impreza, for instance! Many thanks in advance.Porsche or Maserati? Advice please (UK request)?
Maserati, Porsche's are way too commonPorsche or Maserati? Advice please (UK request)?
It is impossible to find either of those cars for under 20.000 You'll need to buy second-hand. I would recommend the Porsche, but also neither of those cars that you've suggested are particularly good at circling the track.
Look for a 1989 Hyundai Excel instead.
How about a DB7

No comments:

Post a Comment