Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Free employment HR advice line in the UK?

Anyone know of an organisation (except ACAS) which gives out advice on employment matters? I had a situation at work yesterday which I don't want to follow up internally at the moment, but would like to get some idea of where I stand....Free employment HR advice line in the UK?
you can drop me a mail with the details and will be able to advise you, but no dont know any other people, you could try the DTI but they would normall y pass you on to ACAS.





shaun@sdhinternet.co.ukFree employment HR advice line in the UK?
The citizen's advice bureau would be my first port of call.
Try either the Citizens Advice Bureaux or searching on the net. Best to have a copy of your contract of employment handy too.





Good luck
Your on it sweetness. Ask away.
go into local job centre, they'll help you out with anything to do with employment

No comments:

Post a Comment