Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Money advice needed (UK Only)?

Both myself and my partner have about 拢12000 debt. She has about 拢6000 and I have about 拢6000. We are paying them off with the minimum payments which total to about 500-600 pcm.





We need a consolidation loan to lower the monthly payments but no where seems to want to lend to us. (We have tried everywhere we can think of!)


My partner has bad credit and a CCJ.


I seem to only be able to obtain credit for about 拢2000 and no more than that. I don't have really bad credit, but I have missed a couple of payments in the past. (Although I have been up to date with all credit agreements for the last year)





How do we go around getting a loan for this much, we have tried google-ing bad credit loans etc and they don't want to touch us





(I have only been applying for me, not a joint app)





Any help would be appreciated.








Oh, and even though I am going to say ';No spam posts or no survey ideas'; i know they are going to appear......Money advice needed (UK Only)?
Have you tried going to citizens advice for some help,they are very good at helping people to arrange their money problems,I hope you manage to get yourself sorted out,it sounds as if you are going to be paying this lot off for a long time,what about your own bank,but I would say try citizens first,it might surprise you, good luck,hope this helpsMoney advice needed (UK Only)?
Difficult one this, and I do feel sorry for you. Have you considered declaring yourself bankrupt?





Yes Citizens advice is your first port of call. And please, I beg you, do not consider taking out consolidation loans. You will just end up getting involved with bigger and bigger sharks.

No comments:

Post a Comment